Oops

swiftsam
Site Admin
Organization: Fringe
Graduation Year: 2004

Oops

Post by swiftsam »

Oops, sorry guys, I broke the forum and then only half fixed it. Everything should still work, it just looks stupid. The bright side is that I broke it in the process of preparing to migrate to the new cooler awesomer site. we are close. good thing websites don't have to qualify
Stratis
Graduation Year: 2001

Re: Oops

Post by Stratis »

Observations:

CMUBuggy.org brought out their new forum. It was covered in a drab pajama-style outfit and bodly labeled near the top as PHPBB and on the other as OOPS. It seemed to work very smoothly and quietly. It was hard to say too much about the design with the temporary covering obscuring the lines. Casual observers won’t notice much different on the rest of the CMUBuggy.org site yet, but the forum's design looks to be somewhere between AEPi and Pioneer’s builds in terms of experimentalness.
jixson
Graduation Year: 2013

Post by jixson »

Stratis wrote:Observations:

CMUBuggy.org brought out their new forum. It was covered in a drab pajama-style outfit and bodly labeled near the top as PHPBB and on the other as OOPS. It seemed to work very smoothly and quietly. It was hard to say too much about the design with the temporary covering obscuring the lines. Casual observers won’t notice much different on the rest of the CMUBuggy.org site yet, but the forum's design looks to be somewhere between AEPi and Pioneer’s builds in terms of experimentalness.
So next weekend it will be one of the best forums ever while still unfinished?
TommyK
Graduation Year: 2001

Post by TommyK »

Hope the live features from last year make it.
Any word on Jumbotrons, Lead Truck Auctions, WRTC Announcers? ...
swiftsam
Site Admin
Graduation Year: 2004

Post by swiftsam »

Plans are underway to repeat all of the fun BAA activities and services you've come to know and love. I've not been nearly as good this year with the news, but I'm counting on everyone to know the drill and jump right in where we left off last year.