Faceplant Video

aepibuggy
Organization: AEPi
Graduation Year: 2008

Faceplant Video

Post by aepibuggy »

I know I've seen a compilation video of Hill 5 faceplants numerous times. I assume that I've watched it during cmuTV's coverage of raceday, but I also thought it existed either on Youtube, this site, or somewhere else. However, I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone know where I can find it?
swiftsam
Site Admin
Organization: Fringe
Graduation Year: 2004

Re: Faceplant Video

Post by swiftsam »

I remember seeing some highlight replays here and there, but I think it was mostly just during the cmuTV broadcasts. I looked through all the videos I had and didn't find any pushbar-specific compilations.

So, Merry Christmas, here's a quick one I put together!
http://cmubuggy.org/video/missedpushbars0407

It's not comprehensive at all, and they're not all full quality, but it's what I could put together quickly. Also, I left out our 2004 A team missing the bar on finals because he wasn't close enough for it to be visually exciting and I'm in the frame having my hopes and dreams crushed at the last second.
aepibuggy
Organization: AEPi
Graduation Year: 2008

Re: Faceplant Video

Post by aepibuggy »

Thanks Sam. I actually got the footage I needed the hard way (by going through individual heats), but I think your compilation is worth the viewing anyway. Even if it doesn't include watching your hopes and dreams get crushed.

~Barsham